- annigmaAsked on October 17, 2010 at 03:33 PM
- stickyricecakesAnswered on October 17, 2010 at 05:48 PM
It depends what you mean by title.
To change the name of the form itself, it's quite simple.
1. Go to the top left of your form, where the orange bar is.
2. Click on the title, and change the name.
However, if you want to make a title on the top of the form so that people who see it can see a title, that's a bit different, but still easy.
1. "Form Tools" on the left.
3. Drag it to the top of your form.
4. Change the name.
Hope this helps.