- kanzakiAsked on February 09, 2016 at 05:15 AM
I try to install the jotpoll plugin and the mysql plugin with no result.
The text "LOADING FORMS, PLEASE WAIT..." is displayed for a long time but nothing appear to working.
I have trying on chrome, firefox and IE lastest release.
have you Any ideas about that ?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 11:11 AM
I checked the app and it loads my forms, however, when I tried it with your account, it does not load your forms. I will report it to our developers, you will be notified when it's fixed via this thread.
- kanzakiAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 11:23 AM
thank you for the job !
- kanzakiAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 07:57 AM
Any news about my account ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 08:57 AM
Our apologies, but we don't have an update for report yet. If there's any, we'll make sure to let you know here.
But just to let you know that the app will only support the following fields:
- radio button
- star rating
- scale rating
You don't have any of these fields in your form. You are using a widget and it won't work there. Please try to change it and run the app again.