- NQYForestSchoolAsked on February 10, 2016 at 06:02 AM
How can I put a form limit on so that once a certain number of bookings have been received it stops allowing more bookings?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 10:27 AM
You can set a limit to the number of submissions so that you won't receive new submissions when the limit is reached. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the top toolbar.
2. Go to the "Form Limits" tab.
3. Double click the value of the "Submission Limit".
Hope this helps. Thank you