- armandoluceroAsked on February 17, 2012 at 05:50 AM
I setup the ftp username and password in my jotform to have submissions sent to my website armandolucero.com, but unfortuanately I am not receiving anything. My folder is /public_html/JotForm/. Please help.
- fxrAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 07:24 AM
Has it worked previously? or are you just setting it up now?
- armandoluceroAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 01:21 PMThis is the first time I am setting it up. I checked and rechecked my settings, to make certain they are correct so I am not certain what is happening.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 17, 2012 at 04:42 PM
Armando, I have Cloned your Contact Us form, then set up FTP integration with my own FTP server, and it is working just fine.
As far as I can see, your FTP integration was successfully completed. It looks like that you have an access to your FTP logs, please check them for any errors. Please also make sure that you have set full permissions for your FTP username.
If you need any futher assistance on this, please let us know.
- armandoluceroAnswered on February 19, 2012 at 01:34 PMHello Mike_T
All of my settings were correct so I decided to reset the FTP integration by not using the secure ssl method offered on the Send uploads to FTP link and just go unsecured. That did it, and I am now able to receive uploads to my joform folder within my armandolucero.com site. I am not certain why using the ssl method did not allow uploads. Interestingly, all the other forms I previously set up by way of the secure method are now actively integrated and uploading successfuly, when they were not before. I am happy that they are working now but I wish I knew why using ssl did not work. If you figure it out then please let me know. Thanks for your help!
- armandoluceroAnswered on February 19, 2012 at 09:22 PM
I started over by removing FTP integrations on my forms and deleting all jotform folders on my site. Then created new forms and reset the Send Uploads to FTP. none of my submissions are uploading to my site. I have just spent about 4 hours trying every combination I can think of without success. It is interesting that I am no longer being asked to connect securely on the Send Uploads to FTP. I don't know why it is not working. I set it up before but now it does not work. Please help.
- armandoluceroAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM
It is working again! Sorry for the trouble. I am not certain what happened to get it to work but it is working now.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 01:02 PM
Good to hear that armandolucero! Cheers!!!