- CarmonaFormsAsked on February 11, 2016 at 11:16 AM
I have similar forms but with slightly different headers. Is there a way for me to create one form and then duplicate it, so I don't have to start from scratch every time.
- HubersonAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 12:13 PM
JotForm lets you create as many copy as you would like from a form using its 'Clone Form' feature.
Proceed as follow to duplicate a form: Select the form, click 'More' on the left then 'Clone Form' from the Dropdown.
If you have any additional question, we will be here for you!
- jaxdog12Answered on February 11, 2016 at 12:15 PM
I'm really sorry for spamming someone else's post, but nothing I make seems to be showing up in the recent posts thing. I need this account deleted. I have no idea what this site is and this account was made with my email address, but not by me.
- CarmonaFormsAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 12:55 PM
That option is not available in my 'More' Drop down menu? How can I get that feature?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 03:46 PM
@jaxdog12 Your account has been deleted already as per one of your other threads.
@CarmonaForms, I checked your account and was able to see the option. Select a form while in the "My Forms" section of your account, then click on "More", the option should be there. You can also clone the form from the URL
- CarmonaFormsAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 04:42 PM
Ahh! There is more than one more! THANKS!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 06:06 PM
There is indeed more than one More option. Glad you have now found the right one. If there there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and e will be happy to help.