- hcourauAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 01:02 PM
I receive the notification but I have no submission in jotform.
- hcourauAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 01:40 PM
I tried to log out and clear the cache, still not work.
- hcourauAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 02:11 PM
But the submission exist, I can see its when I try to import a data with http://import.jotform.io/ (but I still can't see it in jotform)
- hcourauAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 03:32 PM
Do you have an aswer please? It's a big problem.
- BenAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 05:33 PM
We agree, and we do apologize and want to thank you for letting us know about this.
Unfortunately some users are experiencing a lag in the time the submissions come in and they are shown - the emails and integrations will however work properly since the data is saved on our side - just not shown.
I will raise this to our developers to make sure that we update you as soon as there should no longer be any issues present for you with the submissions.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 09:31 PM
This should be fixed by now. Kindly recheck. Thanks!