- artisanseoAsked on February 13, 2016 at 12:14 PM
re: PayPal Express SANDBOX not working
when i try to test form with PayPal Express SANDBOX i get the message in attached image
note: api credentials are setup properly
note: without sandbox enabled it seems ok, but how can i be sure as PayPal doesn't allow me to purchase from my own account
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 13, 2016 at 05:55 PM
I will forward this to our second level, you will be updated via this thread.
- artisanseoAnswered on February 13, 2016 at 06:50 PM
- artisanseoAnswered on February 14, 2016 at 01:42 AM
turned off sandbox and now getting "FAILURE" notice
switching to Stripe
downside? first payment takes a week
upside? it works!
but i'd still like the PayPal integration to work...
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 14, 2016 at 09:48 AM
I can see my colleague as escalated the issue, it's now reported to our developers and you should receive news about the progress soon.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 11:03 AM
Usually, that error message is produced when you are using a non-sandbox account in a sandbox-enabled integration.
You can create a sandbox account by logging in to http://developer.paypal.com
- artisanseoAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 08:59 PM
While I'm looking for/trying to figure out where/how to do that... ;)
Why would i have problems with the live transactions as well?
Seems like they wouldn't be related...
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 10:05 PM
If you are using a non-sandbox account with the sandbox option disabled, then you should be able to receive the payments and complete transactions.
If this is not the case and you are getting some issue with your integration, then you may provide us more details in a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 03:31 PM
note: without sandbox enabled it seems ok
Are you now saying that you are also having problems with live transactions?
- KenAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 04:19 PM
seems to be ok now but between popup blocker issues and it being somewhat external to the form stripe seems to be the clear winner in terms of trust and ease of use