- phonefixersAsked on February 14, 2016 at 01:10 AM
the next button on my form doesnt appear after i select the first two options when i use the platform provided by jotform for WIX.
Even when i use the "embed" option it doenst show
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 14, 2016 at 09:38 AM
Could you provide us the link to your website?
We will take a look to your form and make some test.
- phonefixersAnswered on February 14, 2016 at 12:44 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 14, 2016 at 06:00 PM
I was able to see the problem as well when I checked.
Another thing to check is the height of the HTML widget where you were embedding the form. The height probably was not enough the reason the NEXT button was not visible (cut-off).
You can try follow the sequence on the video below on how to increase the height of the html container where the form will be contained. It was from another similar thread, but I think it was about the same problem.
Hope this help. Let us know how it goes.
- phonefixersAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Unfortuantley, it still isnt working. I updated the height of the form, along with using iframe . It still isnt working
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 02:17 PM
I see that you are using the iFrame method to embed your formin your website. I also see that you are using an iFrame to get the form, I mean, you have embedded your form in a webpage and then calling that webpage using an iFrame in your website. This could be a reason, because you need to increase the height of the iFrame that is calling the page where is embedded your form.
I copied the link that you are calling using the iFrame on your website and this is how it looks.
This should fix this issue, once it's fixed then we can take a look again to your website, the form should being displayed properly, if not, then we should be able to set a correct height for it.
- phonefixersAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 11:47 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 03:22 PM
When you get the iframe code of your form, it is consist of two parts, the <iframe> and the <script> part. You just copy the <iframe> part of your form and leave the <script>. Then, embed only the <iframe> part of your form to your website. This is done to prevent the conflict between your website's scripts and the script of your form.
- phonefixersAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 12:13 PM
i did that.
first step worked then second page the button is gone!!!
also, its cutting off at the bottom
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:34 PM
Try using the code:
The page break buttons should be there now.
- phonefixersAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:50 PM
next button appears but the colors icon still isnt working. its hidden to a point
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 03:30 PM
I see that you are still using the previous iFrame code, use this instead, it should work as expected:
- phonefixersAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 05:40 PM
works ! thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 06:46 PM
Thank you for the confirmation that it is working now.
Contact us again anytime for any assistance you need.