- Paul ShustakAsked on February 14, 2016 at 11:32 AM
Greetings, I'm trying to create a form that mixes numeric fields and checkboxes on the same row. See attached illustration. Is there a way to do this with jotform?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 14, 2016 at 04:23 PM
This is possible to achieve using instead the Configurable List widget.
You can review a similar discussion thread here
This is the example form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52231858557967 provided.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- paulshustakAnswered on February 14, 2016 at 06:46 PMThanks, this is great. Just one question. How do I define the static column headers (e.g. “Associate”, “Requirements”, etc.). I don’t see a property for this in the configurator.
- Paul ShustakAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 01:07 AM
P.S. It would be very helpful if you could paste the code used to create this form:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 03:48 AM
You can start from here How-to-Set-Up-the-Configurable-List-Widget
You can also clone form so that you can review them on your own Form Builder.
user guide: How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
just like you can clone this http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52231858557967
I actually found your form http://www.jotform.us/form/60450675676160
and it looks like you had it figured out already.
Do let us know if there is more we can help you with.