- 1000formAsked on February 16, 2016 at 07:04 AM
I have made a form for some employers where i ask what department they Work in.
Another question where i ask their position.
I then have 16 different questions in the form.
I would simply like to show some graphic where i can use the submissions results to show how different department and/or position have answered the questions one by one ?
I tried the report button but i did not see how to costumize the report results in to my own needs!
Anybody Who can help me out please? Thanks
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 10:41 AM
As far as I understand from your thread, you want to view your visual report on your form:
You can share your visual report with text tool.
Here is how to do that:
1) Click on edit button on your visual report.
2) Click on Share button and copy theIframe code.
3) Paste it to your source code of text tool.