- kranaiAsked on February 16, 2016 at 09:26 AM
Thanks I injected the code as you gave above and it works the way I want.
Can u let me know of all the field names in the form so that I can tweak by injecting code as I go along...for instance your know the header the field name is .form-header...I would not have the clue.
For instance I also want to change the font for the sub-header 'Please fill out..." so what is the field name now? I need a list of all possible names - is there one?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 09:36 AM
We do not have a list of the field IDs and Classes, but this is now possible to easily select a field/section via Form Designer. Please take a look at the following episode to find out how to use the CSS inspector.
There are also some links to related support guides:
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to find Field IDs & Names
- Form Designer Tutorial: Let's create fantastic forms!
- Customize your Form using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Remove Field Labels in a Form
- Submit Button CSS & CSS3
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- kranaiAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 01:09 PM
Thanks for the information. There is a lot of features to play around with it.
I will try some of them and see if I can change the look of my form.
I will revert if I have any issues.