- Pamela Tierney-WiggAsked on February 16, 2016 at 12:44 PM
The above account number was set up by a colleague who has now left the business. Her email account is email@example.com and the order was paid for with my company credit card. I am looking to retrieve the account username and password and we cannot find a record of it. What information do you require from me to retrieve the account details?
Thanks and regards,
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 04:27 PM
I have checked email address you provided and I found account with username GCUKProductions.
You can login to your account with email address or with username. If you have forgot your password you can reset your password:
1. Go to jotform login page
2. Click on the login button on top
3. Click the "Forgot Password?" button
4. Provide your username or email, and click on send reset button.
In case that you do not have access to email address you provided, I would suggest you to contact your colleague and ask for login credentials of mentioned account.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.