- masmudiformAsked on February 17, 2016 at 11:43 AM
I have the same problem with over cuota.
I also upgrade to bronze acount but still no working.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 11:58 AM
I have checked you account and all of your form are working. Also type of your account is Bronze.
This is the correct link of your form: http://form.myjotform.com/form/51655409241554
You can get link of your form inside of your Form Builder by clinking on Publish option and copying link of your form.
If you want to embed your form to website, please check this guide:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- masmudiformAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 12:45 PM
all my forms was working until my bronze acouont was canceled and start showing over quota. even after paying the bronze acount. i have more than 200 forms. icant change all of them. 4 years workoing fine. please solve the problem of ocer quota of the link i give you. i dident change anythink
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 02:00 PM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
For now I can only suggest you to embed your form with secure script /jsform/ link.
- masmudiformAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 09:20 AM
there are more than 200 websites forms, i cant change all of them. if the problem started with over quota, they may have an other solution.
to days a go you solved the same problem in the form of www.masmudi.es/contacto.html
So pliz just do the same thing to others forms.
After 4 years working fine, this started with the cancelation of the bronze suscription. when recived 100 forms stoped working.
- masmudiformAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 09:27 AM
- masmudiformAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 09:42 AM
This one with https dont work:
so the problem is not the secured link, and not the domain link.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 12:05 PM
This is issue is already assigned to one of our developers. I will update the ticked with additional links you provided.
Once this issue is resolved we will inform you via this thread.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 04:08 PM
Apologies for the problems you were experiencing. You forms should now be displaying as expected.
- masmudiformAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 06:17 PM
Thanks. Good job.