- JohnAsked on February 18, 2012 at 02:59 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 18, 2012 at 03:56 PM
Yes, it is pretty much possible, as demonstrated in this sample form.
1. Click on your submit button then toggle "Print Button" ON to display a print form button in your form
2. Inject this CSS code to your form:
3. Save your form
Hope you find this useful.
- johneffAnswered on February 18, 2012 at 04:25 PM
Thanks, that helps.
But what I really wanted to do was to have separate Print and Submit buttons at different
locations on my form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 18, 2012 at 05:01 PM
Here's an alternative method:
1. Insert a free text (HTML) field in your form
2. Click on the black HTML button found in the toolbar
3. Copy these codes in the HTML textarea then click OK
<button type="button" class="form-submit-print" style="margin-left:25px;">
<img align="absmiddle" src="https://www.jotform.com/images/printer.png">
4. Save your form
Note: You can increase the value of margin-left (25px) to horizontally position the print form button. You may also change the text "Print Form" to anything you prefer.