- UprintAsked on February 18, 2012 at 04:14 PM
I also have received the PDF form for the questions on the Upload to Dropbox form every time in my Dropbox account. It's only hit and miss on the Images my customers want to send me. This has only been happening for the past couple of days.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 18, 2012 at 04:29 PM
Sorry for the inconveniences caused by this problem. We are currently having issue with file upload fields. This must have started during the jotform.com domain issue and was probably left unnoticed until now.
I have already submitted a ticket for the issue on a related thread - http://www.jotform.net/answers/77502-Form-with-file-upload-failing#1
I have also sent an email message to our developers. We will take care of this the soonest time possible.
- UprintAnswered on February 18, 2012 at 04:51 PM
Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.
- UprintAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 10:50 PM
It seams to be working today. Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 21, 2012 at 11:35 PM
We were informed by the development team that this has already been fixed. If in any case you still experience problems with your file uploads, please do let us know.
Thanks for your support.
- terencekwanAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 01:11 AM
Hi, I'm still having the problems identified above. Here's the link to my form:
Should I start a new thread? Thanks!
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 08:59 AM
Please open a new thread, it just makes it easier for us to route any significant problem to the correct member of the JotForm team.