- seibazAsked on February 19, 2016 at 11:33 AM
can we receive a txt message with our entries?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 12:45 PM
Do you mean an email notification with empty values? That is not possible in your forms because you have required fields. Let us know if you need more help.
- seibazAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 02:59 PM
No I mean receiving a txt message with the info my customer adds on the fields. But since I have required fields that wouldn't be possible?
So I should instead setup my email account to send me emails by txt then!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 04:27 PM
You can receive a text message on your form, no matter if the fields are required or not. I remember of an App we had called JotText: http://apps.jotform.com/app/jottext, but I guess it is not available anymore. I will ask our developers.
Meanwhile, you can try configuring your email notification to send the email to the SMS address, please check this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/6951-Can-jotform-alert-form-submission-to-a-cell-phone-via-SMS
- seibazAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 04:38 PM
Perfect and thanks for your fast reply! Love it!