- AlanStevensAsked on February 20, 2012 at 04:32 AM
I have a form that an associate wants to duplicate on their jot form. Is this possible or do we have to design a second form from the beginning
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 07:08 AM
Yes, you can clone that form to their account or you can let them clone your form. Here's a guide for that:
If you have any other questions or queries, please let us know. Thank you so much!
- AlanStevensAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 07:43 PMThanks for that
I created a form a while back and didn't give it a name. It still show's "Click to edit this text..." in the bottom right hand corner of the web site under the yellow title My Forms. Can I change that form name so I can find it more easily as I add other forms to my list please?
- AtacanCAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 07:52 PM
Just click on the ''Title'' of the form in the Form editor and change it.
- AlanStevensAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 11:00 PMThanks for the quick reply
For the life of me I missed it totally. All is good . Cheers