- besamAsked on February 20, 2012 at 05:32 AM
A small bug?
When I want to export the subscriptions as an excell file, I click on "excell" and then I'll get a moving icon with "generating".
Even hours later when the Excel file is long download, the icon wheel will still be "working" and in process. However I'll guess it's only the virtualisation of it...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM
May we know from which form does this happen? May we also know if you were able to download the submissions even when this loading icon does not stop from running?
- besamAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 10:36 AM
It occur with all my forms.
And yes, it's absolute no problem to download the submissions. It takes only a few seconds and it's ready. Perfect !
The only thing (bug) will be the loading icon will not stop running.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 03:35 PM
Thank you for reporting this bug. Apparently, this occurs on all browsers except Firefox. With that in mind, I have submitted a ticket to our developers.
We'll get back to you when this gets fixed.
- besamAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 06:24 AM
It seems it's not yet solved ?
However, not an urgent matter :-)
It works, and thats principal...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Yes, this isn't fixed yet, so I have reopened the report ticket for this issue.
Thank you for your patience.
- alp_denizAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 09:49 AM
The problem is fixed.Thank you for your patience and help.