- simoncavAsked on February 21, 2016 at 06:29 AM
I've built a form called "Mothers Day Competition 2016" which is embedded on the following page:
The problem is that the form itself is no longer responsive. It was when I first installed it and it has both the responsive option ticked in the form design area as well as having the mobile responsive widget installed in the form.
Can you please advise how to make the form resize correctly when viewed from a mobile device?
Bee Good Ltd
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 11:48 AM
I did check your webpage where you have embedded your form and found that you have used script embed code. For forms to be responsive, we recommend to embed your form using its iFrame embed code.
Please go ahead and embed your form using its iFrame embed code and that should solve your problem. The following guide should help you grab your form's iFrame embed code: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Do try it out and get back to us if the issue persists.
- simoncavAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 12:33 PM
Tried that and it seems to make no difference... Had previously followed the Shopify specific instructions and that did not work either...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 03:00 PM
Can you please try also re-embedding the form using its iframe code BUT leave the script code part of the embed code you get from PUBLISH button.
Example, try this code directly
Make sure you remove first any previous existing embed code of the form on your website before you add the code above.
Please let us know how it goes
- simoncavAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 04:33 PM
Thanks for that, strange - it's working on an Android phone running Chrome but not on an iPhone running either Chrome or Safari...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 05:17 PM
- simoncavAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 05:31 PM
That seems to have fixed it!
Fantastic support - Thanks so much.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 09:19 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.