- b.m.ezzatAsked on February 21, 2016 at 02:18 PM
Please check urgent as in my form i added a new option to a drop down menu
Where i added the option (3 Packs 200 LE 67/LE pack)
And after adding that i put a new condition that if user chose that option to update the cost value field by 200
However it doesnt work and nothing updated althpough all other condition are done by the same way and working normallyPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 03:31 PM
The problem was since there was no value selected or that specific radio button in the conditions:
After selecting that it is working normal please check below:
Please let me know how that worked for you.
- b.m.ezzatAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 03:41 PM
i selected a value and still not working pleas ehave a look in the form it self
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 03:59 PM
I'm sorry that you have this issues, but I double checked again and the value is not there. And I'm checking on the form itself.
So please follow this:
1. Select those radio buttons field and click on conditions button:
2. Than click on the second condition with id288 and click edit:
3. Select value from the drop down menu and save.
That should work I just tested and the cost of 200 is there.
Please let me now how that worked for you.
- b.m.ezzatAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 04:06 PM
Followed exactly the same procedures up and still not working for the 200 value only
- b.m.ezzatAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 04:18 PM
Working now thanks
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 04:20 PM
I'm very glad that it worked for you.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further question.