- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 21, 2016 at 04:39 PM
Can you please describe more on what specifically is the Workflow feature you need?
The description you provided is a bit too general and was not specific to what exacly is needed.
We will be able to provide you with a better solutions/suggesions once we have clear understanding on the rqequirements.
We will wait for your updated response.
- Dhaval UdaniAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 08:46 AMFor example, I would like to do the following:
1. Send different mails as auto-responses based on values entered during form submission.
2. Have emails sent out later when the administrator/user changes a certain status.
Founder & CEO
+91 99200 46750
22.02.2016, 03:08, "JotForm" :
- KadeJMAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 10:13 AM
Yes, both of those workflows for sending notifications and autoresponders will work.
Both will require the use of conditional logic.
For sending notifications based on values you can either have it equal or containing those form calculations for calculated values or else you can assign values.
And for sending notifications based on a "status" you can do that with something like this http://www.jotform.com/help/194-How-to-Assign-a-Status-to-Submissions but also use it with the conditional logic to change which notification or autoresponder is sent.