- mchoffyAsked on February 21, 2016 at 06:50 PM
Braintree integration not working? When I try to create a form and choose Braintree it doesn't show up in the form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 01:11 AM
- mchoffyAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 10:46 AMPlease look at the me form, not this one. Best regards,
- KadeJMAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 12:15 PM
Which form are your referring to for "me"?
My colleague that had responded to you above pulled "jotformpro.com" because you are a subscriber so that is the server url for your forms currently. This was the same on my end.
Are you saying that you have been using jotform.me and you are unable to to add braintree?
- mchoffyAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 12:46 PMHi KadeJM,
Sorry for the confusion. I renamed the form to "THIS ONE". I try to drap the BrainTree payment icon on to the form however it doesn't do anything. Best regards,
- KadeJMAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 02:28 PM
I see you are referring to this issue on this form here https://form.jotform.com/60517330434952.
Thank you for those additional details as I am now able to replicate the issue you mentioned.
Hmm, Strange, I agree this doesn't seem right from our end either and thanks for reporting it.
Testing it further it is occurring on your form and a new clone of your form. I tried clearing your form cache to refresh your forms and a few other things I checked but same issue is occurring. And so far I am unable to find anything out of the ordinary that would be causing the issue.
At this point I think this is something our devs should take a look at. So I'm sending a bug report about it to them and they'll take a deeper look into it and we'll update you as soon as we know more or once it's been fixed.
- KadeJMAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 02:39 PM
I just thought of a few more questions that I wanted to ask if that's okay with you.
Is this happening with a new form when you make one as in right now?
Can you try to make another new form to see if the same braintree issue re-occurs again?
May we have permission to test this with a new form on your account to investigate as well?
- mchoffyAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 03:46 PMYes please try it on a new form. Best regards,
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 05:52 PM
Our colleague KadeJM was able to reproduced the issue with Braintree Integration tool when used in Form as well.
We have reported the problem already to our higher team support.
We will notify you here once fixed.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 12:25 PM
This should now be fixed.
- mchoffyAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 12:45 AMI can now pull the Braintree payment type on the form. However I can not input credit card number into the credit card field.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 02:10 AM
I checked your jotform http://www.jotformpro.com/form/60517330434952 but I see that it doesn't have the Braintree payment tool on it yet.
Can you try setting up Braintree payment on the using your keys. We will then do further test.
I did test your other form that have Braintree payment on them i.e. this form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/60517130135948 but they have authentication issue since the Braintree account on the form is not valid.
Let us know if you have setup Braintree properly and we will check further.