- JadeumrAsked on February 21, 2016 at 08:00 PM
The sms verification widget from Twillio works fine on a computer browser.
As soon as I try and fill the form out on a mobile phone or Ipad, the verification comes back as you entered an invalid code. The code that I entered is the exact code as the sms????
I need a solution asap.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 02:29 AM
I tested your form on an android phone and I wasn't able to replicate your issue.
However, when I tested the form in an iPhone emulator, I was able to replicate the issue. Even when the code was correct, the field still says "You enter an invalid code".
The issue only seems to happen on iOS devices. I will have to forward this issue to our back-end team for further investigation. We will inform you on this thread once there are any updates.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 11:42 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/788909
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 04:50 AM
To better assist you, I have moved your concern to a new thread. Please follow the link here to view the thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/895859.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 05:36 AM
We've updated the widget to fix a number of problems, including this bug.
Please test the SMS confirmation widget with your iphone - it should work without incident.
Let us know.
Sorry for the late update.