- shaolynAsked on February 22, 2016 at 05:23 AM
The old form had images upload and posters. I already have it in my email google drive. If i delete the submissions in jot form, will it delete the files in the drive too?
Please advice. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 07:21 AM
No, if you delete the submissions with the attached files, it will only be deleted from our servers. The uploaded files will still be available in your Google Drive.
Here's a guide on how to delete the submissions:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, scroll down and you'll see the Grid report below. Here you can delete all submissions through the "Delete All Submissions" button. You can also delete each submission through the red X on the Delete column.
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 07:25 AM
I forgot to mention that when you delete the submissions, you cannot retrieve it anymore.
If you want to delete a form, just select it in the My Forms page and then click the "Delete" button.