- fatheadsrescueAsked on February 22, 2016 at 03:31 PM
Navigation to the webpage was canceled What you can try: Retype the address.Refresh the page.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 06:29 PM
What is the URL of your webpage where the form is embedded?
- fatheadsrescueAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 06:46 PMWww.fatheadsrescue.org but I didn't publish it because I need my application to work
Fat Heads Rescue
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 08:49 PM
I did not locate any embedded jotform in your site. You may try embedding your form with the Iframe code in order to avoid any conflicts: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Before you embed the code, paste it in a text editor like WordPad, you will notice two part of codes, only copy and embed the Iframe part in your webpage, example:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- fatheadsrescueAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 09:46 PMThat's because, as previously stated, I did not publish it when it errored! I run a non-profit dog rescue. I can't have our adoption application out of commission. If you had actually read my previous email, you would know that. But thanks for nothing!
I tried the embed code, the iframe, and every other option on your page. Numerous times.
Pretty worthless customer service. Glad I stayed on the free plan.
Fat Heads Rescue
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 04:52 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience. I checked your form Adoption Application and there doesn't seem to be any issues with it so it should appear properly in the website once it is embedded. Can you please send us a screenshot of where you are inserting the iFrame code? This would help us further investigate the cause of your issue. To send a screenshot to the forum, please follow this guide: How to add screenshots/images to questions to the support forum?
We will wait for your reply.