- igreenhaAsked on February 22, 2016 at 03:33 PM
I was trying to clean up my trash, but it seems all of my active forms were deleted!! Please help!
- HubersonAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 07:02 PM
We really sorry to hear that.
If the forms were deleted and moved to trash it would be really easy to get them back by simply using the restore option. But once a form is purged the system removes it completely assuming you don't need it and its associated data. This is also why it gives you a message so you can be sure is exactly what you want.
If you have the same data in your Google account or Excel / CSV files it might be possible to add them to your JotForm account creating new forms.
- igreenhaAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 07:59 AM
Hi Huberson... The problem is, I wasn't even on the "My Forms" page when I purged--I was in the Trash folder. The only item I had selected was the only one I wanted to delete. You must have some way to recover the forms...
- igreenhaAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 10:03 AM
I see I'm not the only person who's had this issue. Could you please provide a status update? I've begun rebuilding my forms, but would be highly appreciative if we could find a resolution. I've poured hours into the forms that were deleted by no mistake of my own.
- BenAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 10:26 AM
I will raise this to our developers for inspection to see what had happened.
As soon as we have any details from them we will update you about the same through this thread.
- igreenhaAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 10:26 AM
Thanks Ben, I'll cross my fingers.
- SkowheganAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 10:34 AM
Had a similar issue in January - though I wasn't even messing with the trash at all at the time - and it never got resolved. I lost all my and my workplace's information & there is no resolution in sight.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 12:35 PM
Sorry to hear that. I did check few of your last support threads and it seems your issue is already resolved.
My colleague have already reported this issue to our backend team. Please standby for updates form them.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 04:25 AM
I am sorry for the trouble, we have fixed this issue yesterday. Meanwhile we will recover your purged forms. I will let you know when recovering is done. Thanks for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.
edit: We are able to recover your purged forms. I see you have already created three of them. Do you want me to recover your forms?
- igreenhaAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 09:11 AM
Yes, please recover them! I only started rebuilding the beasts that the purged ones were.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 09:45 AM
One more question do you know the date when you purged your forms?
- igreenhaAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 09:56 AM
Monday, 2/22/16. It was around 4pm EST. There should be three with roughly the names below:
G 3-080 Request Form
Recorded Media Receipt
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 11:02 AM
Thank you igreenha.
Your message has reached my colleague @mustafa. Please stand by for updates form him.
- igreenhaAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 11:09 AM
Jotform Ninjas! I can see the forms up and running once again, thank you thank you for your prompt assistance! I'm going to do some testing on my side to ensure they're 100%.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 12:20 PM
I am glad to know that your forms are back online. Do test your form and get back to us if you have any trouble.