- AthleteTrax2Asked on February 22, 2016 at 11:49 PM
hi, I have a registration form through jotform and I am interested in adding a radio button that would give 5 options of amount of teams to register, if option for 2 teams are selected, I would like drop downs to ask several question per the amount of teams selected. Please advise on how to make this happen.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 06:58 AM
You have to add all the fields in the form. After that, you can show the other fields based on a radio button selection. You can set this up through conditions.
If you want to show a group of fields, you can use this method:
Let us know if you need help implementing this to your form.
- vinnyAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 08:03 AM
Can you help me implement this to my form?
- AthleteTrax2Answered on February 23, 2016 at 08:45 AMYes, I do need help implementing this form, how do we go about getting
start on this?
Thank you for your time
Director Of Operations, Premier 1 Events
Phone: 631 926-5942
Fax: 631 242-1491
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 10:15 AM
Checking the form, you have the field "How Many Teams Will You Be Registering?". You have a group of Team fields at the bottom. Do you want to show the fields, for example, Team 1 fields when 1 is selected from the How Many Teams Will You Be Registering? dropdown?
I've cloned your form and made the changes. Please check it here: https://form.jotform.com/60534148158961.
Let me know if this how you want it to accomplish.
- AthleteTrax2Answered on February 23, 2016 at 10:28 AM
That is exactly what I was looking for, can a small comment box be added in under each team?
Thank you, very much appreciated
- AthleteTrax2Answered on February 23, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Also, one last thing, after that number of teams is selected and the forms are filled out by the recipient, I will need to have a paypal payment selection based on how many teams they selected. Is there a way to incorporate that at the bottom based on their original number of teams selected. Each team will have a breakdown in cost
Mid Atlantic Super Showcase
1 Team $295
2 Teams $570
3 teams $810
4 Teams $1060
5 Teams $1300
I dont wish to ask the recipients a second time to select the number of teams when choosing payments as well.
- AthleteTrax2Answered on February 23, 2016 at 11:07 AM
can you also explain how you did this so I can actually do it myself
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 01:23 PM
If I understood correctly, your original issue to hide and show fields based on selection of dropdown field is resolved and now you would like to add PayPal field to your form and pass amount from dropdown filed to payment field.
Considering that you last question is not related to subject of this thread I have moved it to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- AthleteTrax2Answered on February 23, 2016 at 01:31 PM
Yes, but I would like this done after pressing submit. Once the form is submitted I would like the payment process to be on the second page and have it calculated already based on how many teams they originally registered. On that second page I would also like to put the option to pay by check which would display the address to send the check too
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 02:40 PM
I saw that you posted same question on other thread. We will proved you an answer there.