- vfulcoAsked on February 23, 2016 at 09:49 AM
i know your staff usually requires a new thread to be opened so please tell me if this is the case. i have at least one field which is not rendering responsively. in my case it is the second line down "Full name" with first name on the screen and second hanging off the right side. Please advise. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 10:03 AM
Please try setting up the form to responsive mode. Here's how you can do that:
You can read more about making form a mobile responsive from this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/322-How-To-Make-Mobile-Friendly-Forms-on-JotForm.
- vfulcoAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 07:03 PM
Yes that worked great. Aligned everything as I hoped for. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 04:20 AM
On behalf of my colleague Welvin, you are most welcome. If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again.
- vfulcoAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 05:55 AM
Extraordinary customer service and direct, relevant answers. Very well done. I am pleased.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 08:01 AM
It's our pleasure! :) Please contact us again if we can help in any way.