- AllSaints_ATLAsked on February 23, 2016 at 10:21 AM
I am not receiving the notification email for my All Saints Concert Series Form.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 12:37 PM
As I check the email history log, I see that the email notification for this JotForm is sent from our end without any issue.
I've also checked the email addresses in our bounce list and see that none of them are listed in our bounce list. Could you try adding JotForm email address/IP address to the whitelist in your email server and see if that works? Also, we request you to take a look at the following guide that can help you in troubleshooting certain email delivery issues.
Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further.
- AllSaints_ATLAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 10:19 AM
The last submission says to be made Feb 19, but we have gotten Paypal notifications saying that tickets were purchased Feb 22 and 23. Do you have any record of emails being sent out Feb 22 or 23?
- AllSaints_ATLAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 11:01 AM
I realized that the Paypal notifications were for another form, which has been sending out notifications. Sorry for the confusion.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 12:14 PM
No Problem. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!