- kucanskiposloviAsked on February 24, 2016 at 02:38 PM
1. I have a checkbox and added an img tag in options, so it shows image instead of text. In editing mode, the image shows up, but in preview mode there is no image
2. Also, form acts very strange with CSS. I have custom CSS added in preferences>form styles and it works great, but now I have removed all of the css, but in preview the form still is showing like it has all the css I just removed. tried clearing browser cache, doesn't work and it still shows like there is custom CSS in the form. What gives?
- kucanskiposloviAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 03:55 PM
1. I was missing width and height in the img tag. When specified width and height the image appeared.
2. It appears it takes a bit of time until preview mode gets that the css is removed.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 05:48 PM
We do have an existing widget that does the same -- the Image Checkbox widget.
here is a demo form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51931322901952
Perhaps you can use this to have your Checkbox with image, instead of manually creating them.
Hope this help. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- kucanskiposloviAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 10:34 AM
There is no way to enter calculation values on widgets. That is a big shame to be honest. This thread can be closed. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 12:37 PM
Our development team is working hard to implement several new features that include calculations using widgets as well. However, the features will be implemented based on the demand and priority. This feature is already in our wishlist and you'll be posted when it is implemented.