- docroxAsked on February 21, 2012 at 10:16 AM
My form - http://www.jotform.com/form/20504835436
The file upload keeps kicking out *.jpg files. Why is this?Page URL:
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 05:18 AM
Which upload field are you having the problem with?
Please check the 'allowed extensions' options for that field closely.
Compare it with your other (I assume working) upload field.
- docroxAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 08:37 AM
both file upload fields are kicking out jpg files, the allowed file types are written as file-accept="jpg, jpeg, png, gif". It will accept png & gif files. I've made sure the files were well within the size limits.
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 09:15 AM
Rather than the *. notation that you currently use, Can you please make the allowed extensions for your 'Full Body Field' look like this:
- docroxAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 04:02 PM
The file validation has been modified to "jpg, jpeg, png gif"
Neither one of the file upload boxes are working. If I try to upload a file (ex. picture.jpg) it kicks it back, saying the file must be in jpg format.
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 04:14 PM
I checked your form and the allowed extensions in the 2nd field is still like this:
I know this is the issue, as I have cloned your form here making the change I suggested above and it works fine.