- theagencyreAsked on February 21, 2012 at 02:21 PM
I went through the steps and created a new DropBox upload form, but I can't seem to figure out how to insert DropBox upload field to an existing form. When I click File Upload I do not have DropBox as an available option. I have a large form with a lot of fields, conditions, etc that I really don't want to have to re-create inside the new DropBox upload form. How do I add a dropbox upload field to an existing form?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 06:45 AM
Dropbox integration is an option that the user can use for his forms here in JotForm. There is no Dropbox upload tool. If you wish to integrate your forms with Dropbox, you can do the following steps:
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms page
2. Click Submissions on the tool bar, just above the list of your forms
3. Click Properties in your submissions page. This is the gear icon on the right part of the page
4. Click on Dropbox to start integrating your form with Dropbox
Once your form is integrated with your Dropbox account, you can then receive your submissions in Dropbox as well, including the files uploaded in your form.
You can read more about integration with Dropbox on this link.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.