- cybereclipseAsked on February 21, 2012 at 03:20 PM
I changed some stuff around on my form, but it still hasn't updated on the site.Page URL:
- AtacanCAnswered on February 21, 2012 at 04:21 PM
Can you please check your website again? As far as i can see, it has been successfully updated.
- bestultrasoundmachinesAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 12:12 PM
I'm having that problem too. I've tired changing jotform.net to jotform.com and it's still not updatiing on my site.
- AtelecomAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 12:39 PM
I'm having that problem too. Can you verify the service, please?
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 02:37 PM
We currently have a replication delay on form.jotform.xxx
Can you please try updating your embed URLs to use www.jotform.xxx/jsform
if you have any further problems from there, please open a new thread for you own issue (@cybereclipse excluded) providing a URL to where your form is embedded.
- ronco62Answered on February 22, 2012 at 02:43 PM
having the same problems ? Forms not updating, form i changed showing up on my site as the unedited form ?
Label at top of editor not saving, but properties section shows it has updated ?
won't save selected theme
I create a clone of the form to make changes but the stops after i make any initial changes ???
- ronco62Answered on February 22, 2012 at 02:44 PM
can't be doing with this ? so frustrating !!! Just found a great new site!!
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 02:46 PM
Its very difficult to help if we dont have a link to where the form is embedded.
But please try changing your embed code from form.jotform.com/jsform/FORM_ID to www.jotform.com/jsform/FORM_ID
And thanks for the suggestion.
- ronco62Answered on February 22, 2012 at 02:51 PM
sorry to busy to be messing about editing embed codes when i'm having trouble even editing my forms !!!!
Wasted enough time already !!!!