- mreadeAsked on February 25, 2016 at 05:17 PM
Hello I would like to change the layout of the submitted form in PDF form. I've tried "customise pdf" but cant see how I can create a template for all the submissions for this form:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 05:51 PM
If you customize the PDF submission of a submission from your form, you customize every submission in that form already. However, if you're looking to have a different format/layout for each submission in the same form, then that would not be possible. Changing one submission format of a submission in a form would change every format/layout of every submission in that form as well.
- mreadeAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 11:45 AMPlease can you show me how to customise the PDF template for submissions. Thanks, Michael
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 12:55 PM
Please follow these steps:
1) Go to your submissions view: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2) Click on Get PDF>>Customize PDF:
3) There you will see the tools to customize it as you want, example:
Make sure to save it. Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.