- DiamondEyeMSAsked on February 25, 2016 at 06:32 PM
My clients find the PDF submissions difficult to read. Is there a way to customize a PDF and space out different sections. The way the format is now, there is no separation between sections and it is hard to differentiate when you have moved another section of the report.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 08:43 PM
You can customize the pdf submissions by following the steps below:
1. Go to the submissions page: How to view Submissions
2. Click Get PDF
3. Then Customize PDF
4. A new tab will open where you can customize the PDF
Once you're done customizing, click Save to save the changes made.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- DiamondEyeMSAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 06:57 PM
The alignment in my PDF is not right.
Here is my form: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=52586353760158
Here is my submission: https://www.jotform.com/submissions/52586353760158
And here is the PDF of my submission. file:///C:/Users/Susan/Documents/Mystery%20Shopping/Rocky%20Top%20Hospitality/0216%20RT/332525135123186081%20(6).pdf Why is the "please explain" on the top of the 2nd page centered and not justified to the left? This is causing the rest of the section to have the answers not being next to the questions.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 08:53 PM
Please try resetting your PDF design on the PDF designer. Go to the PDF designer again and click the Reset PDF button as seen below.
Once you have reset the PDF design and the issue still persists, do let us know so we can investigate further. Regards.