- pinkdollyAsked on February 22, 2012 at 12:55 AM
WHEN I CLICK SUBMISSIONS TO VIEW MY FORM .
IT IS BLANK.
COULD YOU PLEASE CHECK IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 01:25 AM
I have checked your account and the form submissions, I was able to view the contents. Can you please try clearing your browser's cache, then log back in to your account and see if this would fix your problem?
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- pinkdollyAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 01:39 AM
Hi. I clear my cache and log back in. But i am still seeing a blank page.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 02:03 AM
- pinkdollyAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 02:19 AM
OK. I TRIED FIREFOX, CHROME, IE AND SAFARI. NONE OF IT CAN OPEN MY SUBMISSIONS.
MY SUBMISSION IS STILL BLANK LIKE THE SCREENSHOT I SHOWED ABOVE.
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 04:38 AM
I have checked a few of your form submissions and see no issue.
Is there a partcular form this happening on? if so, which? or is it all of them affected?
Also can you tell me what URL you are using to visit your submissions page? www.jotform.com/myforms/ ?