- HiltonAsked on February 22, 2012 at 01:38 AM
I have a from linked to my dropbox account and am having some files uploading to dropbox and others not. It seems that the forms are not even being uploaded to jotform. i have inclosed a screenshot of the notification emails. I am testing this solution and really need to get this to be reliable before i commit to the pro account.
My form is
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 09:02 AM
Can you please try reverting your form embed code back to http://form.jotform.com/form/20511323967 to see if you have better success ?
- hillsidechurchAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 09:57 AM
Could you explain that a little more
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Your link provided is throwing a 404 -> http://dnaprint.co.za/?page_id=208
What I mean is, if you changed your embed code URL from jotform.com to jotform.net at some point last week and have had issues since, its worth going back to jotform.com again. I know there was some dropbox related problems with some users after they changed their embed code URLs'.
My form is
I suggest using
My form is
Does that help make my suggestion clearer?
- hillsidechurchAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 10:32 AM
I had changed the link after posting that... sorry not helpful!
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Can you post the new URL in which your form is embedded? and we will show you want you need to change.
- hillsidechurchAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 10:56 AM
I am just linking to the form now
Will be running some tests...
Is this the best way to do it?
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM
To have access to our CDN, you are best using
Test it out as thoroughly as you can using that URL, and let us know if the problems do persist.
- hillsidechurchAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 01:16 PM
Thanks, i have changed it and so far it seems to work fine.
I do notice that when using http://form... when I make changes to my form it doesnt change the form at http://form...
Is it just an delay or is something I am doing wrong?
- hillsidechurchAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 01:20 PM
Yet if i access the form from http;//www... the changes I made show up???
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 02:58 PM
Yes, we currently have an replication issue with http://form.jotform.com
It is currently being looked into by the developers.
In the meantime, you can try using www.jotform.com .