- clarkshealthcareAsked on February 22, 2012 at 07:29 AM
hello my form free back pain book from newsletter has not worked properly. i had mulitlpe people phone me to say that hwne they enetered their details and clicked submit it did not forward them to the download page.
i look forward to hearing from you
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 08:04 AM
The autoresponder email is probably ending up in your clients spam folders, you should make them aware of this possibility.
To give your autoresponders the maximum possible chance of reaching their destination, you should consider using firstname.lastname@example.org as the Sender Email of your autoresponder.
- clarkshealthcareAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 08:05 AMThank you for contacting Clarks Osteopathic & Complementary Healthcare. A member of staff will contact you as soon as possible.
(Please note that no appointment can be made or cancelled by email)
For further information call the branch you require on:
BENFLEET branch = (01268) 795705
WEST WICKHAM branch = 07837 291582
Or take our interactive tour at www.osteopathy1.com
- clarkshealthcareAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 08:10 AMno its not the auto responder. it is when they click the submit
button it doesn't redirect them to our wesbite where i have a
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 08:25 AM
I don't see anything wrong with the redirection to that Custom URL on a test on the form using a JotForm URL.
Can you please link me to where the form is embedded on your website so that we can check for any potential problems there?
- clarkshealthcareAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 08:38 AMsure the form is an iframe at http://mail.osteopathy1.com/express.asp
it then should forward to
when i tested it, it was working however i had multiple call me
saying that when they clicked enter nothing happened it just deleted
the email and stayed on the same page
- fxrAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 08:44 AM
I cant access the form as its behind some kind of security login.
When did you recieve these calls of the redirect not working?
What is the exact embed code you are using?