- karlgsAsked on February 29, 2016 at 08:25 AM
When we receive a submission via email we would like to omit any question that has not been answered, i.e the question has used logical formatting and therefore certain questions will have been ignored. At the moment the forms are coming through with all questions listed on it.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 10:17 AM
It is possible to hide unanswered fields in the email notifications. Please refer to the steps below:
1. Click the "Preferences" button.
2. Go to "Advanced Settings" tab.
3. Double click the "Hide Empty Fields on Emails" and changed it to "Enabled".
In the Submissions page, you can also make sure that the "Auto-Hide Empty Fields" is enabled.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you still have any questions. Thank you.