- benstuartAsked on February 29, 2016 at 12:40 PM
Hi, Im having trouble creating conditionals to pass on to subsequent form elements.
I have an attached an image as an example. ...So I would like the user to be able to buy a photograph at £90
But they must choose their country from a drop box. ...As to update 2 other form elements which display shipping and then total cost. I would appreciate any help.
Many thanks BenStuart.com
- CharlieAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 02:04 PM
That should be possible by checking the following links:
1. First, if you have a list of drop down fields, check boxes or radio buttons, and you want to assign values or price on them the that is possible by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
2. After that, you can calculate the total price using the form calculation widget, here's a guide that you can follow: http://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form
3. Now, you'll need to use our payment integrations if you want to charge your users, here's a guide on how to setup a basic order form: http://www.jotform.com/help/165-Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
4. Now to pass a custom calculated price total, you can follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
However, you'll need to assign the shipping fee for each country in your drop down list if they have specific shipping charges. Let us know if you need further help on this.