- traveldiunsaAsked on February 29, 2016 at 01:30 PM
Hi, I have a form where the user select Dates for Flight Quotes.
I have 2 calendar pickers, both are configured to not select past dates but I need to apply condition to the second based only on Dates After the First Picked Date.
So I can avoid receiving this kind of error:
I explore the Conditions Options but not find like a "After Picked Date" or something similar
Thanks a lot!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 04:16 PM
Please follow these steps:
1. Add a "Form Calculation Widget" to your form.
2. In the widget add this subtraction, "Fecha de Salida" - "Fecha de Regreso".
3. Add a text to indicate your users that "Fecha de Regreso" could not be less than the "Fecha de Salida".
4. Set the Form Calculation and the text as hidden.
5. Now add this conditions, total is the result of the subtraction, if it is less than 0 then it will show the message and will hide the submit button.
Take a look on my sample form: https://form.jotform.com/53097140976967.
Feel free to clone it.
Hope this helps.
- traveldiunsaAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 02:58 PM
¡Thanks for the help!
I just apply the changes in http://traveldiunsa.com/boletos-aereos/
I knew you would have a tweak to make it happen.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 04:29 PM
- traveldiunsaAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 04:31 PM
Yes, you can mark it Solved, thanks for the help!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 05:34 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. On behalf of my colleague you are welcome as well :-)