- sisnuaAsked on February 29, 2016 at 04:31 PM
My forms it´s not sending e-mails, I have already checked the rules/conditions and checked my firewall.
Can you help me?
Thanks in advance!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 29, 2016 at 09:39 PM
I have already assisted on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/784104/.
Please do not open more than one thread per question, it helps us to assist you better.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 03:24 AM
I'm not sure if you have sent us a response. But it is not being displayed in the thread. Could you resend it here if you are still experiencing the issue? We will be happy to help.
- psobservatorioAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 11:01 AM
Sorry for opening multiple threads, but for me was not showing that was succesfully posted, so I thought that wasn´t posting.
Now it is working, thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 12:07 PM
Yes, this is because a post is shown in our forum when someone from the Support Staff replies, if your post does not have a reply then it won't be shown.
Great to know your issue is solved now.
Do let us know if we can assist you in anything else, we will be glad to help.