- marcociucciAsked on February 22, 2012 at 04:28 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 04:42 PM
According to our email logs JotForm has successfully sent your notifications to your email address. Please change your sender e-mail to email@example.com as shown below:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also add these ip addresses to your mail provider's whitelist:
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.
- marcociucciAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 04:45 PM
oh I think now it's ok! thanks!!!
- AtacanCAnswered on February 22, 2012 at 04:46 PM
You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.