- NixorAsked on February 22, 2012 at 10:05 PM
I have been trying to access an excel report I have created for my form but havent been able to done so for the past few days. The error it keep giving me is "website offline". I need to get access to that information urgently. Please let know what to do. Here's a link to the report: http://www.jotform.com/excel/13610107258
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 03:35 AM
For now you can download your reports by splitting the data to smaller parts (weekly, monthly ...). We figured out the problem and will solve the issue in a short time.
- TourismeCahorsAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 04:08 AM
Jotform report does not still work. How do I edit a complete visual report?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 04:35 AM
Hi, can you please tell us which of your form where the Report does not work?
It will be great also if you create your own new thread by clicking on this What's you question link. This way we can attend to your concerns specifically.
You can Edit the completed visual report by going to My Forms / Reports and select the visual report you need to edit in the reports lists. When the report is opened, simply click on the Edit Report button
Please update us
- benatAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 05:55 AM
OK, sorry I open a new thread and thanks for your answer
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 06:23 AM
Welcome and lets know if you need any assistance on this issue.