- Jeroen KampingaAsked on February 23, 2012 at 02:42 AM
My form won't update. I changed a lot of setting in my form but it doesn't show these changes in the preview.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 03:17 AM
May we know your form URL so we could check it on our side? Have you tried clearing your browsers cache? If not, please give it a try and let us know the result. Thank you so much!
- jeroenkAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 03:29 AM
I've cleared the cache, but also when I paste the iframe code in a html document it shows my old form (not updated)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 04:04 AM
Your form is perfectly fine here, both live and on edit mode. I haven't seen any differences.
Sometimes form's can be little out of date, since caches might take some time to be cleared. But, it will always work faster.
May we know if everything is working fine on your side now? Thanks.
- jeroenkAnswered on February 23, 2012 at 04:14 AM
My preview doesn't work anymore: http://form.false/form/20535903239
I get a page not found error.
edit: Now it works again!