- MembershipSecAsked on March 03, 2016 at 02:53 PM
I have used an inventory widget, as a compulsory field, in my form. Within the wizard I have set the Quantity Range as 1 - 6, but applicants can ignore the field, or choose 0 and this is not captured as an error. What am I doing wrong in trying to set a parameter where zero is not a permitted answer?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 05:25 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem on your form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/52834829848977
The *Required validation minimum Quantiy validation were not working for the Inventory widget on the form.
I have submitted a bug ticket report to our higher team support to fix the issue.
We will notify you here as soon as we have update.
- MembershipSecAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 05:31 PM
Thanks - good to see it's popped up on the forum now.
Sorry for confusion, the first example form I quoted is live and so I had to edit to keep it running.
Grateful for your answer in due course.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 07:32 PM
No worries, I see that my colleague has replicated your issue on a sample form, I see that it is reported as well, we will update you here as soon as we got notices from our second level.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 01:43 AM
I'm sorry for the long wait.
Users will not be able to select "0" unless you'll want them to - which means that they should be able to select a value if the inventory widget is required.
Please check - let us know.
- MembershipSecAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 04:25 AM
Good bug fix - well done guys.