- kurufootwearAsked on March 04, 2016 at 02:01 PM
I have had to re-integrate both of my forms multiple times because the submission date and time stops recording on the spreadsheet. It is very irksome and time consuming to re-integrate my forms. Is there anyway I can stop it from doing this permanently?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 04:43 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Does it randomly happen with default integrated spreadsheets or modified ones (e.g. added or removed columns, added, modified or removed rows)? Any additional information would be appreciated.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 04:46 PM
Could you please also share some screenshots of the missing data from Google Spreadshee?
- kurufootwearAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 05:15 PM
Unfortunatley I cannot take a screenshot but it has been happening to modified and default spreadsheets. I had the problem before with a modified spreadsheet so I just added the columns into my form so they would show up on the spreadsheet. I do add information into the coulums but I don't add or delete columns or rows.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 10:24 PM
I can't seem to reproduce this problem.
If you have made modifications within the submissions sheet, it might break the integration so we suggest to make modifications on a separate sheet.
Furthermore, you can also change the locale, time zone of your spreadsheet. See if this helps https://support.google.com/docs/answer/58515?hl=en
- kurufootwearAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 02:51 PM
What about making rows and columns bigger or smaller, will that break integration?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 04:10 PM
It should be safe to change the rows and columns sizing without affecting the integration.