- zipoutAsked on March 06, 2016 at 10:12 AM
I tried to use color name or HEX code.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 06, 2016 at 12:39 PM
With which form you are having this issue with? I did check all the three forms you have in your account and none of them have any "Knob Canvas" widget. You seems to have also deleted the last edited form #60654456934362.
We will wait for your response.
- zipoutAnswered on March 06, 2016 at 03:21 PM
I created a new form that I called "Try with Knob Canvas widget". I confirm that it doesn't work for me. Thank you for help
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 06, 2016 at 09:34 PM
I did check your form and the only issue I found out is the text not being displayed and apart form that the widget seems to work as expected. The reason why you it does not display the text because the font color was set as white. I changed the font color and that solved the issue. Please check the screenshot below:
Please be noted that in the "Knob Canvas" widget there is no knob displayed. You have to actually drag the foreground color across the circle to select a numerical value.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- zipoutAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 03:11 AM
Thank you for answer but I confirm it doesn't work for me
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 04:42 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I understand the issue now. There seems to be some technical glitch where the "Knob Canvas" widget is not being displayed in secure form or editor. If you access your form without SSL URL, the widget appears correctly. Please check the screenshot below:
I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as this issue is fixed.
- zipoutAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 05:09 AM
Very good support, thank you
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 01:03 AM
The Knob canvas will now load securely with no problems.
Thank you for your patience.