- kellislackAsked on March 06, 2016 at 04:52 PM
And now I received an email saying that you are shutting down my account.
1) I paid
2) I overpaid for the month
3) JotForm owes me $20
4) if you shut down my account, I will not use this service again and I will leave feedback everywhere.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 01:04 AM
It appears that you upgraded your account to Bronze monthly last March 3, but then you upgraded your account to Silver monthly on March 5, which is why you were charged $39. However, your account is still on the Bronze subscription instead of Silver.
Before we proceed, I would like to confirm that you want to get a refund for the Bronze payment, and set your account from Bronze to Silver. Your account will not be shut down. We will wait for your reply.
- kellislackAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 02:45 AMYes. Refund the bronze. Which I paid on Thursday, March 3, 2016.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 04:37 AM
I have added a request for a refund to your account. You can cancel the paypal subscription to prevent your account from being charged for Bronze on the next month.
In order for you to cancel your Paypal Subscription:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number (S-8LB74409WA165310Y)
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again. But your account will stay Silver until the time you have paid for expires.
If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 12:46 PM
It seems like you canceled the wrong subscription, your account is back to Bronze as we refunded the Silver subscription, but on April 8th, you can re-upgrade back to Silver.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 12:47 PM
If you need more room for submissions , then you can re-upgrade right away, just let us know and we will gladly assist you.