- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 11:10 AM
Please be noted that if you disable form encryption, only new submission data will not be encrypted but all your old submission data will still be encrypted. We do not store or have access to private key. To view the submission data you will still need your old private key.
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- vdadalyanAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 12:09 PM
Thank you for the reply! I've disabled encryption and now it looks like everything works good. It's unfortunately that I cannot export with headers on an encrypted form.
Thanks again for your help,
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 07, 2016 at 03:13 PM
We are glad to hear that everything is working now.
Unfortunately, some of the features are not available for Encrypted Forms:
1. PDF Downloads,
2. Reports (this includes downloading Excel and CSV files from within Submission Panel),
3. Emails that contain form data in them.
More about Encrypted Forms, you can find inside of this article:
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.